The UHY Hacker Young Group is an ambitious Top 20 national accountancy organisation with a strong local presence. Demonstrating strong growth year on year, we now comprise:
- 23 offices around the UK with nine offering graduate training and school leaver programmes
- More than 100 partners and over 500 professional staff
- Technical centres in London and Manchester
- An expanding international network of 325 offices representing 99 countries worldwide
We have a diverse skill-base that enables us to offer a broad range of services to an equally broad range of clients; including public and private companies, family-run businesses, partnerships and sole traders, representing the full spectrum of commercial life.
We provide critical advice in a commercial and pragmatic way, offering the complete range of services that our clients need:
- Audit, accounting, payroll and bookkeeping
- Corporate and personal tax
- General business advice
- Corporate finance services such as strategic business advice, selling your business, raising finance, going public in particular AIM support services, mergers and acquisitions
- Advice on family matters, including inheritance tax, trusts and other tax planning
- Specialist services such as VAT, litigation support, corporate recovery, international tax planning, Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Company secretarial services.
We are ambitious people, united in our mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering seamlessly integrated client service.
Our size enables our clients to enjoy the best of both worlds. We are big enough to provide the technical expertise of larger practices, yet personal enough to allow partners and staff to retain close contact with clients. As a trainee accountant, you benefit from our size with:
- A diversity of work opportunities when training and after qualifying
- Early responsibility
- A personal approach to your development
- A friendly environment to hep you develop your potential, where you are known as an individual, not as one of a number of recruits.
Punching above our weight with listed clients
We are very proud of our work with listed clients. The firm’s capital markets specialists have seen an incredibly successful period of growth meaning that we rank way above our peers when it comes to AIM, NEX and fully listed clients.
We currently rank 12th* by total number of stock market clients and 15th* by number of AIM clients. That means that a graduate joining one of our larger offices will have a much better chance of gaining experience with listed businesses and getting involved in an even broader spread of work.
*Latest ARL Corporate Advisers Guide