UHY Hacker Young is a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants based in Park Row, Nottingham. We are ambitious people, united in our mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering seamlessly integrated client service.
Through our UHY network we harness global intelligence and combine this with local presence and knowledge to share technical and commercial insight.
UHY Hacker Young’s Nottingham office are offering ambitious A-level (or equivalent) students the opportunity to qualify and build a career in the Audit & Accounts department.
If you are a student who is focused on building a career in Accountancy but do not want university education, you will have the opportunity to gain a professional qualification and earn a salary at the same time as gaining relevant work experience for your CV.
This programme is expected to last two-three years during which you will work towards your AAT qualification. Upon successful completion you may then have the opportunity to complete further professional qualifications.
Under our AAT Accounting qualification programme, you will be given early responsibility from day one and can expect exposure to clients incorporating a wide diversity of work and various challenges that will help you develop the skills you need to succeed as an accountant.
For more information please refer to our page regarding AAT on our early careers website:
The working week: 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday) to be worked from 9.00AM to 5.30PM with occasionally some flexibility of hours to meet specific work demands.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays);
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement;
- The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days leave in salary sacrifice;
- Private medical insurance at discounted rates;
- Private dental cover at discounted rates;
- Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First;
- Life assurance (4x salary);
- Season ticket loan (for travel);
- Childcare voucher scheme.
|· A-level grades B, B, B (Minimum).
· Candidates must have at least an “A” in GSCE Maths and English
|· We are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who are focussed on building a career in Audit & Accounts and keen to progress their career.|
|· Experience of using Microsoft Word/Excel to a good level.
· Knowledge of Sage, Viztopia and the ProAudit packages will be beneficial.
Well researched, enthusiastic and knowledgeable on;
· The open Job Vacancy